The stand originally designed for the mechanics of the Tour de France winning US Postal Pro Cycling team. Now available to professional and home mechanics everywhere. Compact, Euro-style work stand holds the bike securely without clamping the frame tubes or seat post. Ideal for ultra lightweight frame tubes or seatposts and for bikes with tight access areas that can't be clamped.
Click on PRS-20 image for details.
- Quick release mounts hold bike securely by front or rear dropouts
- Vinyl covered cradle and quick release retention strap stabilize bottom bracket
- Folds to 33" for easy transport and storage
- Stable tripod base
- Built in "sleeping hub" allows easy chain cleaning with rear wheel removed
- Bottom bracket height quickly adjusts from 28" to 38"
- Works with 100 to 135 mm axles
- 360Â° horizontal rotation
Durable blue powder coat and chrome plated finish
See our Shipping Chart for workstand shipping rates