The Karma DTC (Dual Tread Compound) has been a proven winner for cross country (XC) racing. The hard compound in the center provides high tread life and soft side compound gives grip in turns. The Karma helped propel Pro Women racer Mary McConneloug to the 2003 NORBA national title. It wan also the tire used at the 2004 Olympics by McConneloug, Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski, and Jimena Florit.
- Use for racing or regular riding
- Light at 665 grams for a UST
- Fast cross-country tread pattern offering predictable handling
- Can be used front and rear
- Race-proven tread pattern
Large air volume for plenty of comfort and float