The Karma DTC (Dual Tread Compound) has been a proven winner for cross country (XC) racing. The hard compound in the center provides high tread life and soft side compound gives grip in turns. The Karma helped propel Pro Women racer Mary McConneloug to the 2003 NORBA national title. It wan also the tire used at the 2004 Olympics by McConneloug, Jeremy Horgan-Kobelski, and Jimena Florit.
- Fast cross-country tread pattern offering predictable handling
- Can be used front and rear
- L3R Pro/Stick-E DUAL tread compound
- Low-profile square knobs offer plenty of grip
- Large air volume for plenty of comfort and float