New for 2007, the much anticipated Chorus Carbon Ultra-Torque crank is here. Campagnolo unveils Ultra-Torque, the system that combines the crankset and bottom bracket in a unified component. Not wanting to copy systems in existance, Campagnolo waited until they came up with a design that met its high standards. The two semi-axles, joined together by a Hirth joint, form an extremely rigid assembly capable of transferring very high torque values. The result is truly remarkable.
- Greater lightness - 100 grams lighter on average
- Q factor and lateral dimensions unchanged
- Extremely low rotation friction
- Fast and simple installation - 10mm socket wrench required
- Fast and simple maintenance
Ultra Torque Record Overboard Cups required and sold separately